Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Today, we bought our out-of-province medical insurance, the price of which seems to have skyrocketed. I asked the woman at BCAA how many days of U.S. travel we were allowed (I seemed to recall that we were allowed five days in each direction without having to pay the outrageous U.S. price for the whole policy - in this case, 4 months). She said the rules have changed, and now we get Whole World Coverage - which includes the U.S. That will explain the high cost. Why don't the rules ever change so that things get cheaper?

We pretty well finished loading the Turtle. I considered sleeping out there tonight, so that I could make sure I had everything I needed, but I've changed my mind. It's too far to walk, all the way to the front yard. Tired, I am.

Robin is properly sick now. I hope he's better by morning.

No comments:

Blog Archive