Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Going up, going down

Today has been a roller coaster. I didn't have to get up before 5 a.m, which was great. I read Barry's disturbing news, but then I read his charming and heartwarming encore. I took a walk in the sunshine. I had to do my grocery shopping after that, so I ended up with sore legs and feet. The day started out so cool that I turned a heater on and sat with a shawl over my legs - but by the afternoon, I was seeking out shade.

In between chores, I have started to get caught up on my blog reading, but I have a long way to go, so if I haven't been around to see you, please forgive me. I will keep on keeping on.

Meanwhile, though, I need to do a little writing.

2 comments:

Barry said...

It was nice of you to visit. Glad you're getting caught up.

Kathryn Magendie said...

Oh, I do understand about getting around to visit! I'm so behind and now I'm worried about Barry and should have checked on him sooner! I see him over there in the comments - going to go see his place right now and catch up!

Blog Archive