Thursday, February 15, 2007

We’ve settled into our permanent (for the next nine days or so) site here at Totonaka, beans are soaking for Just Beans; vegetables and fruit from Tony’s truck have been washed and put away; fish is in the fridge, ready to be cooked for dinner; linens are flapping on the line and nearly dry; and R just managed to get the cable hooked up. He had to go to the hardware store and get an adapter to allow that. Within five minutes of his hooking it up, a handyman from the park appeared with an adapter to do the job for us. We just needed to be a little more patient. We had television last night in our temporary site, but this one was a little trickier. I’m of two minds about the television, being easily seduced. Oh, great. Now I’m humming “I’m Just a Girl Who Can’t Say No!” (or is it Cain’t?)

I thought I had some photos from the last time we were in San Carlos, but it looks as if there are only movies. Tomorrow I will go on a photo binge. Meanwhile, I’ll go back and put some photos in the Alamos entry.

No comments:

Blog Archive