Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ta-da-a-a!

I made a decision. This is the blog that's won my heart. I tried to bring over my posts from Turtle Tracks and Turtle Afloat, but that didn't work because I couldn't get them to stay where I put them. They kept pushing to the front of the line. I'll just have to wait patiently for some technological miracle that will s-l-i-d-e them on over to their appropriate places in the chronology of Amazing Voyages of the Turtle. Meanwhile, I know where they are.

This afternoon, I rented and watched Milk. I rather wish I had seen it in a theatre, with other people around me, because it made me want to reach out and take someone's hand - some complete stranger's hand. We need more movies like that. Even watching it on my own was good, though. Sean Penn was stunning as Harvey Milk. How many stars? All of them.

No comments:

Blog Archive