Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This message says "I love you."


Okay. We haven't done the Christmas thing, but it looks as if that may not happen until after dinner, so I'll check in now. We went out to lunch - to a fish and chips restaurant (not a chippy - a proper restaurant with tables and waiters and everything.) Both the children are just getting over colds, so they didn't eat much - except Jasper really liked the mushy peas. When we got home, he went down for a nap, and Jasmine (that's she in the photo) set about doing some crafts. I mentioned pinwheels, and she commented "When I was a little girl, I used to make pinwheels all by myself!" Then her mom made a pinwheel for her (I guess Jasmine had forgotten how, in all those years since she was a little girl) and she happily pranced around the room, making a breeze to turn the blades. After that, I painted her fingernails pink, so she wrote me that message. I think I'll paint her toenails tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Isn't she just a little doll! Pink toesies sounds like great fun.

Karen said...

Beautiful little girl. Enjoy your grandbabies (then go home and collapse)!

Tess Kincaid said...

Awwwww!!!!

Warm, woolly wishes for a wonderful 2010~!

Blog Archive